Daughter needed a new swimsuit. We had bought one early in spring, but it didn't fit as well as we'd have liked. I thought she needed more protection from the sun. Although, we do most of our swimming in the late afternoon/early evening. We don't want Daddy to miss out on all the fun!
Anyway, enter my wonderful stash of patterns and fabric. Before the kids were home from their last half-day of school, she had a new suit. I did actually buy the solid blue this month because I had no solid colors. But the blue floral was purchased several years ago from fabric.com and had lived happily in the stash since. I did lined it with nude swimsuit lining I purchased at JoAnn Fabric. Please notice the swim cap. That was at her request and she loves it. It's a free online pattern at sundroptextiles.com.
Now I need to make shirts for the boys. They have put in their orders and think that Mommy can sew anything! I'll have to see if I can make their wishes come true!

No comments:
Post a Comment